Use only high-temperature rated bearing grease.
Tap a ball hitch (2") lightly inside the cup of the dust cover to slightly flare ends for a more snug fit.
- By accepting delivery of any product manufactured by Collins Manufacturing Corp. ("Collins"), through an authorized distributor, the original purchaser ("Customer"), agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions listed below. Collins and Customer agree that the following terms and conditions are the exclusive terms governing the warranty between Collins and Customer. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, without prior written notice. Therefore, terms and conditions must be reviewed each time, before Customer places an order or accepts delivery of any merchandise from Collins, through a Collins‐approved dealer or distributor. Warranty is null and void if any Collins product is not purchased through a Collins‐authorized dealer or distributor.
- Collins products come with a one (1) year, from date placed in service, limited, non‐transferable warranty that covers defects in material and workmanship in all Collins products. This limited warranty does not cover issues that result from external causes such as: the typical deterioration of coatings, paint, lettering, appearance of items due to wear or exposure to weather, road conditions, road treatments, etc.; any damage or defect due to negligence, alteration, lack of reasonable and necessary maintenance, misuse, abuse, overloading, accident, exceeding rated speeds, improper or unauthorized repairs, or uses for which the equipment was not designed or intended; alterations or modifications that affect performance, operations, or reliability; problems caused by using accessories or parts not supplied by Collins.
- Collins' obligation under this limited non‐transferable warranty, statutory or otherwise, is limited to the repair or replacement of such part or parts, to be determined defective in material or workmanship, following inspection at Collins' facility, or at a facility approved by Collins. Warranty items to be repaired or replaced at Collins’ discretion.
- Under this limited non‐transferable warranty, Collins has no obligation to shoulder the expense of labor or transportation in connection with the repair or replacement of parts determined to be defective, nor shall it apply to any product upon which repairs or alterations have been made, without prior authorization by Collins. Customer must possess written authorization from Collins prior to commencement of any work.
- Except as expressly set forth in this warranty, Collins makes no other warranty, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims all other warranties.
- Collins' responsibility for defects in materials or workmanship is limited to repair and replacement of the product, at the discretion of Collins. All express and implied warranties for the product, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in time to one (1) year from date placed in service. No warranties, whether express or implied, will apply after the limited warranty period has expired. All warranty claims must be filed within 10 business days of incident. Collins shall not be obligated for any warranty nor held liable for any incident beyond 10 business days from date of incident.
- Collins shall not accept liability beyond the remedies provided for in this limited non‐transferable warranty, nor for consequential or incidental damages. Collins shall have no liability for third party claims for damages against customer, or for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, or any other loss or damage. Collins' liability shall not extend the dollar value of the product that is the subject of a claim, at the time of the claim. This is the maximum amount for which Collins shall be responsible.
- Field modification of this unit without the advice and consent of Collins will void all warranties pertaining to both purchased components used in the manufacture of this unit, as well as structurally fabricated parts supplied by Collins. Use of other than factory or factory authorized parts will also render the warranty void.
Welcome, please review our warranty policy and complete the RMA form to request product/part replacements. If any questions, feel free to reach out to Support - firstname.lastname@example.org