Collins Manufacturing Corp. is a world-renowned manufacturer of equipment for tow trucks, with its beginnings in 1972 (and a legacy many years beyond that).
We’re looking to team up with and help develop talent for a career in manufacturing. We’ve invested in advanced equipment and provide an environment to let creative and hard-working individuals showcase their abilities as part of a greater team effort. We want to grow, but we also want our customers to excel, our team to expand and our community thrive.
We invite you to reach out, get to know us and apply to be a big part of the team. There are a lot of new developments in the works and more to be created.
Responsibility – learn, repeat and help improve the processes that finish the product before it goes on to shipping and the customer. Be motivated and work efficiently with a high focus on quality so both you and the customer can take pride in the work that’s been done.
- Use of basic tools and simple machinery
- Attention to detail, cleanliness and quality
- Ability to regularly lift and move weight up to 50+ lb
- Health Insurance – 100% premium covered
- Plus HRA with up to $2000 available for qualified medical expenses
- PTO & previous years have included a summer and winter holiday break
- Flexibility with schedules
- Ask about student loan programs
Apply by responding with your resume and personal work goals (optional)